We will never sell your personal information.
We will never share your personal information with a third party for the purpose of promoting that third party.
We will always take care of the security of your data, respecting all regulations on the protection of personal data.
If you are unsure or have a question about how your data is collected or used, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
01. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information on the following occasions:
- we may collect personal information that you enter when filling out forms on our website such as mail contact, request to send an offer and the like. We may also ask you for your personal information in the event that you participate in our sweepstakes or promotions or if you report a problem with our website to us.
- if you contact us, we may collect records of such correspondence, including any personal information you provide during correspondence.
- we may collect personal information that you have provided to us as part of the surveys for which we have asked you to complete them, although you are not obliged to respond to the surveys.
- we may collect information related to your visit to our website, such as traffic data, location data and other communication data for our own safety, for diagnostic purposes, authentication and billing and invoicing.
02. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
02.01. If you just browse our website then we collect the following personal information:
- IP address, host providing network service, device type, browser
2.2. If you contact us because you want to use our services and products, we may request the following personal information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
02.03. Although we do not actively collect them, we may also store other personal information that you voluntarily disclose while communicating with us (e.g., some information about your health, lifestyle, or some personal preferences (). We will request such information in your interest, in order to advise you and help you choose a product. For the same reasons, we store information about your purchase history.
02.04. We collect data on users' IP addresses for security reasons (prevention of DDoS attacks, hacking, fraud, etc.), for the purposes of diagnostics and statistical analysis of traffic and to improve the quality and usability of our services. Also, our website uses the so-called. "Cookies", small files that are stored on your computer and can be temporary or permanent. If you do not set your Internet browser settings to reject cookies, our system will send necessary and unclassified cookies as soon as you visit our website and, with your consent, will send both Analytics and AdWords cookies.
03. WHERE DO WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store the personal data we collect from you on our computers in the Republic of Croatia. However, we may share this information with third parties with whom we cooperate and whose services we use and whose headquarters may be located outside the EU. All such business entities are obliged to handle personal data in accordance with the regulations and protection measures in force in the EU.
04. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We pay the greatest possible attention to the protection of personal data and take all necessary steps in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection in force in the Republic of Croatia. Physical access to all personal data is protected according to appropriate standards. All personal data we have in electronic form are protected by passwords and only authorized persons have access to them.
05. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
We use the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity.
- to fulfill our obligations arising from orders / contracts you have concluded with us.
- to answer your inquiries, to provide product information, to advise and help with selection
- to deliver the product and provide the service you request from us, for delivery information
- to send you notifications of changes related to our services.
- to send promotional emails, in cases where you have given your express consent.
- to display the content of our web pages in the most efficient way on your device.
- to prevent fraud and abuse
06. LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Regulations on the protection of personal data regulate the preconditions under which personal data may be collected - these are the legal bases for the collection and processing. These legal bases are as follows:
Fulfillment of contractual obligations: When you contract the provision of one of our services or the delivery of some of our products, we must collect personal information from you in order to fulfill our contractual obligations.
Compliance with legal obligations: Regulations in force in the Republic of Croatia impose an obligation on us to collect and process data for certain purposes, such as accounting purposes (eg issuing invoices) and submitting data in accordance with the requirements of judicial authorities.
Legitimate interests: As part of our day-to-day business, we collect data for legitimate interests in a reasonable manner. For example, we collect data to analyze the use of our website.
Consent: We collect and process part of your personal data with your consent, for example for the purpose of sending our newsletter and promotional emails. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
07. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
We only store your data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, for a maximum of 1 year. We consider this period to be a reasonable period of storage of personal data of customers / clients in accordance with the aforementioned purposes. At the end of the retention period, we will either delete or anonymize personal information so that it can no longer be linked to specific individuals. We use the personal data for which you have given us consent until the consent is withdrawn (newsletter).
08. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
Like other websites, we use the services of third parties - legal entities / companies - related to services such as hosting pages on the server, creating and maintaining pages and the like.
Below is a list of companies with whom we share data on a daily basis and who are authorized executors of personal data collection and processing. The list does not include the services of companies with which we share anonymous data or that provide services on an ad hoc basis. We have carefully selected all of the listed collection and processing executors and made sure that they all provide adequate protection of personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
Trenutak - crafts for computer and related activities - a company for creating and maintaining websites
09. ZENDESK LIVE CHAT, GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND GOOGLE ADWORDS
For direct communication with visitors to our site (ad hoc service) we use live chat software from Zendesk (San Francisco, California, USA) - this software automatically collects information about IP addresses, type and settings of the browser, type of device and operating system and time and frequency of visits and for the purposes of site traffic analysis. In the chat, during the conversation with us, you introduce yourself voluntarily. In the Zendesk service package that we use, the collected anonymous data, personal data and browsing history are visible to us for two weeks. You can find more about how Zendesk takes care of the collection and protection of personal data at https://www.zendesk.com/company/privacy-and-data-protection/
Like many other websites, we use Google's tools / services to collect anonymous information about users of our websites, to find out how often they visit our websites, which pages they visit, when they visit them, how long they stay and from which country they come. .
The specified data is collected using cookies and IP addresses and the obtained statistics are used for the following purposes:
- to improve the usability of websites.
- to monitor the success of marketing campaigns.
- to analyze the behavior patterns of website visitors.
Data collected through Google Analytics is stored for 26 months. If you don't want Google Analytics to collect information about your preferences, searches, and online behavior, you can install a Google browser plug-in to prevent this. You can download the plugin here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
More information about how Google uses information collected from our website can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en&gl=en_US
10. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- if we have an obligation to disclose or share your personal data: a legal obligation or an obligation to protect the rights, property and / or security of our users or other persons.
This includes the exchange of information with other societies and organizations for the purpose of fraud prevention and security breaches and for research and statistics purposes.
11. EXTERNAL LINKS
On our website we can place links to the websites of our business partners. If you follow this link to any of these websites, please note that these websites are subject to their own privacy policies and that we have no liability in connection with those policies. Please review these rules the moment you access the partner sites and certainly before you enter or provide your personal data to anyone on these websites.
12. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
According to the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection and the Act on the Implementation of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (OG RH 48/18) of 25 May 2018, you have certain rights relating to your personal data, and we briefly describe them below.
12:01. The right to limit processing
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- when there is no legitimate interest in collecting data
- when you dispute the accuracy of personal data
- when you have lodged an objection to the processing of the data (see under Right of Objection) and we consider whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
- when the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use.
- when we no longer need your personal data and you need it to set, implement or defend legal claims.
You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us (see below How you can contact us).
12.02 Right of access to data
The regulation gives you the right to ask us what personal data we have and how we process it, and the right to access that data. You can exercise your right by contacting us (see below How you can contact us).
Please note that we must verify your identity before processing any request for access to information, so we may contact you to make sure of your identity. After verifying your identity, we will provide the requested information within 30 days.
We will provide the information free of charge but we may charge an administrator fee if the request is clearly unfounded or excessive and especially if it is repeated. In any case, if you are our existing user, you can access your personal data by contacting us directly with your request
12:03. Right to erase (Right to forget)
As a natural person, you have the right to request the deletion of all your personal data that we hold. However, please note that this is not an absolute right and so, for example, does not go beyond our legal obligation to keep accounting records. You may request the deletion of your personal data when your data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected. You can exercise your right by contacting us (see below How you can contact us).
12:04. Right to correction
The GDPR gives you the right to correct any personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete. (see below How you can contact us).
12.05 Right to data portability
You have the right to request the delivery of personal data that you have made available to us in an electronically legible form. If you would like to receive a printout of your details, please contact us (see below How you can contact us).
12.06. The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You can exercise your right by contacting us (see below How you can contact us).
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
You can email us at email@example.com
You can call us on weekdays from 9 am to 3 pm on tel +385 (0) 91 5041282
You can write to us at: Vlasta KURSPAHIC Talež, 21480 VIS
15. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE SUPERVISORY BODY?
If you believe that we do not handle your personal data properly / legally, you have the right to contact the supervisory authority. In this case, the supervisory body is the Agency for Personal Data Protection (AZOP).
Information on contacting AZOP can be found here:
16. USE OF SOFTWARE CONNECTIONS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Software plug-ins for various social networks can be built into our websites. Related services are provided by certain companies (“providers”). These providers include:
- Google Network operated by Google, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 United States. To view Google plugins and their appearance, visit: https://www.google.com/about/products/- The Facebook network operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). To view the Facebook plugins and their appearance, visit the following address: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
- Twitter network operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). To view Twitter buttons and how they look, visit: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
- Instagram network provided by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). To view the program connections on Instagram and their appearance, visit: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges
- LinkedIn network provided by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“LinkedIn”). To view the software links on LinkedIn and their appearance, visit: https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins#